Upside is a fast-growing company of passionate team members from the healthcare, senior living and flexible housing industries. We offer competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health benefits, stock options, and flexible work environment. We’re a rapidly growing South Florida startup with over 6,000 Communities. We are backed by Techstars, Triple Impact Capital, Freestyle Capital, and 645 Ventures.
Our mission is to build the biggest senior living community in the world without laying a single brick. We do this by providing a Social Determinant-Driven Senior Housing platform that provides simplified access to quality managed housing, services and experiences for older adults, at scale.
What can you expect from Upside?
A talented and well-rounded team with the singular mission for changing the way the world approaches senior living, by tackling the social determinants of health in our aging communities. A fun, flexible, exciting atmosphere that values independent thinking, initiative and individuality.
Sales Account Manager
About the job
Full-time inside senior living sales and customer acquisition. As an early member of the Upside sales team, you will provide key feedback to help build and improve our sales/customer acquisition processes to drive toward a world-class sales and client experience.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Role:
- Engaging inbound leads with quality conversations to qualify and educate on Upside living solutions
- Successfully manage a fluid pipeline of leads through a series of sales touchpoints, and follow-up
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales account management best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Service-focused, relationship-driven problem-solving with a genuine and effective solution-oriented mindset with the ability to relate and create value for various stakeholders in a context-driven sales process
- Responsible for qualifying and coordinating apartment tours with inbound leads and moving those leads through the sales funnel with the goal of obtaining signed member agreements
- You are highly motivated to achieve and increase your earnings potential
- You love winning
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- A self-starter, who isn’t afraid to take initiative and identify and lead projects and take ownership
- Passionate, solution-oriented problem solver who welcomes new challenges and opportunities to navigate in a fluid start-up environment
- Team oriented, growth-minded individual, who demonstrates good judgment, who excels at embracing change and exploring new opportunities
- Minimum of 3+ yrs. of relevant work experience with a potential background in inside sales, customer service, account management, senior living, and/or real estate sales etc.
- Preferred – Experience in Senior Housing, home care, flexible housing, real estate and/or a background in the longevity space and working with older adults and their families
- Dental insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- FlexTime/WFH Days
- Unlimited PTO
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred), Master’s (Preferred)
Pay: Competitive based on experience
- Eligible for commission pay and yearly bonus
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)